Our head office based team of workshop engineers work on major repairs, equipment refurbishment, and boiler inspections.
Emergency breakdown cover provided is by a team of 60 service engineers strategically located nationally, to deal with all mechanical breakdowns and installations. All engineers are supported by a Field Service Manager and a Technical & Training Manager.
Our head office based customer service department:
- Handles breakdown calls
- Schedules installations
- Assigns workloads to engineers
- Co-ordinates workshop
- In-house parts department
- Co-ordinate parts for workshop & field engineers
After Sales Support
All machines are supplied with one years parts & labour warranties.
2nd & 3rd year parts/ labour service contracts are available, however prices may vary upon make/ model.
Full workshop strip down service is available, and prices are available on request.
Workshop Service Includes
- Complete strip down of machine
- Boiler descale
- Gaskets and seals replaced
- All components cleaned and reassembled
- Clean/inspect external body panels
- Run and test machine
- Full QC check
- Please Note: Replacement of major components charged separately
- Boiler inspection service available
- Loan machines available. A small additional charge is made for this service